- Register your church/community organization now to let us know you are participating. Register now! Click here to order purple ribbons and purple wristbands to wear on Memory Sunday.
- Stand Up and Speak Out! Incorporate the facts about Alzheimer’s throughout your worship experience. Spread the word through sermons and activities about the facts of Alzheimer’s among African Americans.
- Download the special Memory Sunday Church bulletins and the free downloadable Alzheimer’s educational and liturgical resources.Click here for your FREE download of the Book of Alzheimer’s for African American Congregations. Click here to download the Memory Sunday toolkit.
- Order your own hard copy of The Book of Alzheimer’s. Click here to order!
- Honor and share the legacy of persons you know with Alzheimer’s by telling their stories and contributions to your congregation and community. Show love and compassion to those living with Alzheimer’s and their care providers.
- Mobilize your congregation and community to become engaged in public policy and advocacy for Alzheimer’s research and clinical studies. Your organization can partner with existing Alzheimer’s research groups and encourage African Americans to become engaged in a clinical study.
- Participate in our 4-part webinar series about MemorySunday and Alzheimer’s among African Americans. Topics, Dates and times to be announced. Web-based Learning Sessions Schedule (Each session is from 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Wear Purple! On Sunday, June 10, 2018 wear your purple ribbons and other attire to help bring awareness to Alzheimer’s in our community and show support for those living with the disease and their caregivers. Snap a photo and share with us on social media! Follow @brainhealth on Twitter and Facebook and @thebalmingilead on Instagram.